Experience, Share & Split
Chqmate is the first interactive cheque-splitting application. Aiming for a simple and hassle-free process, the application reinterprets online payments & introduces convenience.
• While using Chqmate, the application will regularly receive your information through various channels; including the website, SMS, APIs, email notifications, applications, buttons, and ads.
• You authorize the application to use your information, and as a result, to transfer it and store it in Chqmate’s operational regions, regardless of which country you live in.
• When creating an account, you will be asked to provide your contact information such as email address, name, username, password, and/or phone number. By providing this information, you agree to receive push notifications, text messages and/or emails from Chqmate. Your name and username are listed publicly as well as in searches for your profile page. You may choose whether you want to use your real name or a nickname. Chqmate may use your contact information to update you about our services, help prevent spam, abuse, or fraud and help others find your account.
• Information from Third-Party Social Media Services:
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
• If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your Profile Picture associated with that account.
• Use of Your Personal Data:
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
To contact You: To contact You by email.
• To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
• Deleting account:
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information you have previously provided directly to us, you may contact Chqmate at email@example.com. In your request, please include your email address, name, and specify clearly what information you would like to access, change, update, or suppress. Chqmate will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Users can also delete their account from the Chqmate App. If you delete your account, we will retain your personal information in accordance with our record keeping policies and obligations.